Hide an external script address

twiggy182

Hi,

I have a ASP site that needs to call a Perl CGI script with some
parameters.

Currently, the Perl script is called directly by a <form> and the
script retreive the form's parameter.

My problem is that I want to restrict access to the Perl script ( I
don't want anybody to check the source HTML and call the Perl script
directly ).

Up to now, I haven't found any way to put security constraint on the
Perl script. What I thought is that if nobody knows the address, then
it should be fine.

So is there a way to call that script on the server side, and then send
the output of it to the client?

Unfortunately, the Response.Redirect displays the address of Perl
script in the address bar :(

Thanks for any help
Twig