hide component from toolbox

Naveen Kohli

I have a control assembly which contains the my custom web control. In the
same assembly I have few classes that implement IComponent interface. I need
this interface for my classes. When I add the assembly to toolbox, every
single class that implements IComponent interface shows up in the toolbox.
And that is expected. Question is, is there a way to hide the class from
showing up in toolbox?

Thanks,

Naveen Kohli

Never mind...

by creating ToolboxItem with "false" as constrcutor parameter, you can hide
the item from toolbox.