    They pop out whenever I mouse-over them. I find this annoying.
    How can I get them to stay put unless I click on them?

    Thanks

    NewTel, Feb 14, 2006

  2. If you mean, make them fixed rather than autohide, then just click the
    picture of the pin near the "X" on window, this makes them fixed, rather than
    auto-hide.

    James.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgVmlja2Vycw==?=, Feb 14, 2006

  3. NewTel

    G. Whiz Guest

    No, I mean I don't want these views to pop out, unless I click on the tab.
    Just like any other tab.

    I don't want them to auto-pop out just cause I happen to move mouse over
    them

    G. Whiz, Feb 23, 2006