Hide empty image placeholder in repeater control.

BB

Hi,
I am using repeater control.in my aspx page. one of the column of
control displays images. Filenames of images are stored in table.
Now when I run it and if display Image is blank. I see place holder and
red cross in it in Internet Explorer. But it works fine in FireFox. Is there
any way to fix this so that in both browers I can see same ie hide
placeholder and red cross? I have tried to use alternatetext property for
image control.

Thank you

neilmcguigan

by "if display image is blank", do you mean the file is not found?

i would either not output the img tag if there is no image, or have
some sort of default image (1x1 white gif or something) that is
displayed if there is no image

BB

Any suggestion?