    Does anyone know how? I can't seem to find an example online...

    Thanks
    Vince

    The wee free man, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Just for aesthetic purposes :)
    I know the user can turn it off, but I'd like to know how to do it anyway.
    I know how to do this with frames, but there seems to be a javascript way, I
    just can't find any examples.

    Thnx
    Vince

    The wee free man, Jun 8, 2004

  3. The wee free man wrote:

    > Just for aesthetic purposes :)

    The cost in usability isn't worth it.

    > I know how to do this with frames, but there seems to be a javascript way,

    There isn't. The browser can not display anything in the address bar other
    then the URI of the document loaded into the window.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Jun 8, 2004