Hide image in datagrid row

Guest

Hi guys,

I have two images in each row of datagrid. I need to hide one in the first
row and the second in the last row.

Can someone please let me know how i can implement this in VB .net?

thanks

Manny

Joe Fallon

During the ItemDataBound event you locate each item and then set the
..Visible property accordingly.
The event runs once for each item in te datasource (plus once for the header
and once for the footer).

Eliyahu Goldin

PreRender event is better for this. You can just navigate through the rows
of the fully built grid.

Eliyahu