    Also, and good ways to time the hideLayer? As in hide the layer after x
    seconds??

    Thanks! Jeff

    Stephan, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Stephan

    kaeli Guest

    In article <SrWNb.1030$>,
    enlightened us with...
    > I need a way to hide <div> that works in Mozilla/Netscape. My macromedia
    > behavior does not work anymore.

    document.getElementById("myDiv").style.visibility="hidden";

    > Also, and good ways to time the hideLayer? As in hide the layer after x
    > seconds??

    setTimeout(functionname,milliseconds);
    http://www.pageresource.com/jscript/jtimeout.htm

    Google is your friend.

    ~kaeli~
    A man's home is his castle..., in a manor of speaking.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Jan 16, 2004