Hide Show Multiple Div in the same place centered in firefox

Joshua

I would like to show and hide multiple DIV's on a page. I would like
them to be centered and in the same place (so i can have a div of info
for each tab). I'm testing on firefox and I'm not able to figure this
out.

I've tried multiple different options, yet to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

pr

Joshua said:
I would like to show and hide multiple DIV's on a page. I would like
them to be centered and in the same place (so i can have a div of info
for each tab). I'm testing on firefox and I'm not able to figure this
out.

I've tried multiple different options, yet to no avail.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Like, er, reading the responses to your previous post...?