Hide Text field on Menu Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Matt, Oct 22, 2007.

  1. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Hello,

    I have created an XML SiteMap to use with a Menu Control. Here is my
    issue: I want the menus to display images, and the submenus to display
    text. To do this, I included the image URL in the description
    property of the SiteMapNode, which worked well. However, for each
    node, it displays the image AND the node title right next to it. Is
    there any way I can hide the text field for the parent nodes?

    Menu1
    -Submenu1
    -Submenu2
    Menu2