Hide the next previous buttons in wizard control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Roger23, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. Roger23

    Roger23 Guest

    I am trying to use a wizard for a mulit-process step where i have to
    navigate to different screens. The user can see that in two modes,
    read-only and update. when its read-only i want to hide the navigation
    buttons so that they can navigate by clicking the side bar. when in
    update mode, i would force them through a sequence of steps.

    this is what i have for the template:

    <StartNavigationTemplate>
    <asp:panel ID="pnlStart" runat="Server" Visible="false"

    <asp:Button CssClass="button1" ID="StartNextButton"
    CommandName="MoveNext" Text="Start" runat="Server" />
    </asp:panel>
    </StartNavigationTemplate>

    I am unable to toggle the visibility of the panel control either by
    findcontrol or the controls collection. how do i arrive at this control
    in my code behind? Any help is much appreciated. thanks in advance!

    Roger23, Mar 13, 2006