Hide URL inside a jsp page

sarath

I am developing a sample java application, where a signed applet sends
some data from client using showDocument() method,( which pass the data
using get method). The data gets submitted to a JSP page(in my program,
mypage.jsp) and and after doing some operations, i pass the request to
another JSP page(in my program, another.jsp).
Now the problem is, the data i send by showDocument() is shown in the
browser address bar, like,

http://localhost:8080/demoBank /mypage.jsp?par1=123&par2=444 .

is there any way so that, when the request reaches the first
jsp(mypage.jsp),i can modify the request URL and pass the request to
another.jsp, so that when the contents are dispayed on the browser, the
URL wont be dispayed ?

i know about the openConnection() option where you can post the
request. But our system requires that it should be showDocument()
instead of openConnection.

Please help me

Thanks in advance

sarath

Roedy Green

i know about the openConnection() option where you can post the
request. But our system requires that it should be showDocument()
instead of openConnection.

Traditionally you would use a POST instead of GET. What can you do
other than disguise the information given the limitation you have put
on yourself? Convert it with base64 or base64u as a primitive sort of
encryption.

See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/armouring.html