Hiding Contacts info from Contact when group emailing

Logan123

Hi,
I'm using Microsoft Outlook 6 on Windows XP Professional.

When I send an email to a number of contacts within a group, the
recipients can see who else was sent the email.

Is there any way in which all contacts can remain hidden from each
other, so that a recipient within a group would not know, who else the
email has been sent to?

Thank you for your time.

FriscoSlim

Send e-mail to each contact individually by itself. It may take more time
this way.

darrel

Is there any way in which all contacts can remain hidden from each
other, so that a recipient within a group would not know, who else the
email has been sent to?

BCC

buddy

Can you pls expand on BCC. I want to send the same message to a group but
don't want the recipient to see the others