hiding javascript

chlori

Hello

I have a navigation relying on javascript. I want to add another
navigation for browsers with javascript turned off.
So, I want to hide the javascript-navigation from browsers without
javascript
and hide the nonjavascript-navigation from browsers with javascript enabled.

BTW both navigations would be in divs, positioned with CSS.
Any solutions? Or is that not a good idea what I'm trying?

(With media="all" I hid my CSS from old browsers.)

picayunish

Good day

Can try it with said:
Or is that not a good idea what I'm trying?

IMHO use the non Javascript for the navigation. You don't have to think
about what kind of navigation the page has.
Everybody is happy.
--
Edwin van der Vaart (Geen familie van....)
http://www.semi-conductors.nl/ PHP Redirect to semi-conductor.nl

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

The expandable menu:

When i click on "Help" an then "Contact us", then I want to get to a page
where
i have included the same navigation BUT the menu "Help" should be expanded,
when the page loads....
Not entirely sure what you mean, but how about:

http://porjes.com/jsmenus/jssidemenu3.html

The javascript checks if a li has a class of 'show' & if so pins it
open.