    Thanks & Regards,
    Satyanarayana.k
    , Feb 6, 2007

  2. Dag Sunde Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi every body,
    >
    > In my list box if i select one item corresponding to that 4 fields has
    > to be appear below the list box and if i select another item only 1
    > field has to be appear below the list box and if i select another item
    > no fields has to be selected.
    >

    > any one can do this and send it to my mail id
    > ""
    >

    > "its urgent"

    Usenet (Newsgroups) doesn't work that way!

    First, you describe what your problem are, and
    show us what you have done to solve it.
    Then, you tell us what particular issue in
    your own attempt you have problems getting to work

    Then we will give you tips and hints on how you
    can solve it yourself.

    We never send solutions to mail-adresses!
    This is usenet, and all answers should be posted here
    for all to see. If you can't be bothered with checking
    back here, we can't be bothered helping you.

    > "its urgent"

    We couldn't care less!

    --
    Dag.
    Dag Sunde, Feb 6, 2007

  3. Mister Joe Guest

    Just post the code and you'll get some help. I think I know what you
    mean and what you want to accomplish but I really cant help unless I
    see what you have already done.
    Mister Joe, Feb 6, 2007