hiding some fields in form when we click one option in list box

kaikalursatya2000

Hi every body,

In my list box if i select one item corresponding to that 4 fields has
to be appear below the list box and if i select another item only 1
field has to be appear below the list box and if i select another item
no fields has to be selected.

any one can do this and send it to my mail id
"(e-mail address removed)"

"its urgent"

Thanks & Regards,
Satyanarayana.k

Dag Sunde

Hi every body,

In my list box if i select one item corresponding to that 4 fields has
to be appear below the list box and if i select another item only 1
field has to be appear below the list box and if i select another item
no fields has to be selected.

any one can do this and send it to my mail id
"(e-mail address removed)"

"its urgent"

Usenet (Newsgroups) doesn't work that way!

First, you describe what your problem are, and
show us what you have done to solve it.
Then, you tell us what particular issue in
your own attempt you have problems getting to work

Then we will give you tips and hints on how you
can solve it yourself.

We never send solutions to mail-adresses!
This is usenet, and all answers should be posted here
for all to see. If you can't be bothered with checking
back here, we can't be bothered helping you.
"its urgent"

We couldn't care less!

Mister Joe

Just post the code and you'll get some help. I think I know what you
mean and what you want to accomplish but I really cant help unless I
see what you have already done.