Hiding text until a Checkbox is checked

Mike

Not sure if this is a Javascript thing or not but here's what I'd like to do.

I have a survey/form for people to fill out. It has 3 sections. The first question has 3
checkboxes asking which of the 3 events the person attended. I want to hide the 3 sections of the
form and then when the user checks the box sayign he/she attended certain events, to then show those
sections of the form. (Hope that makes sense)

What's the easiest way to do that?

Mike

Is it possible to hide a div and then have all the text below it on the page move up to fill in the
blank space instead of leaving a big hole in the page?