    form and then when the user checks the box sayign he/she attended certain events, to then show those
    sections of the form. (Hope that makes sense)

    What's the easiest way to do that?

    Mike, Jul 19, 2003

  2. show and hide divs. This might work in Netscape though without some
    tinkering.

    Take a look at http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum21/5323.htm might help.

    Good luck

    Stu

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Not sure if this is a Javascript thing or not but here's what I'd like to

    do.

    > I have a survey/form for people to fill out. It has 3 sections. The

    first question has 3
    > checkboxes asking which of the 3 events the person attended. I want to

    hide the 3 sections of the

    Stuart Palmer, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Is it possible to hide a div and then have all the text below it on the page move up to fill in the
    blank space instead of leaving a big hole in the page?

    Mike, Jul 19, 2003