    a mortgage application what are the most important issues in terms of
    security and performance?

    ch Jim

    Jimmy, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Read:

    The Quest for ASP.NET Scalability
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnetscal.asp

    Improving .NET Application Performance and Scalability
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag/html/scalenet.asp

    This last one is a 17-chapter book, plus articles, checklists and examples.
    Get comfortable to read/study it.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/