    but its very limited. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Leon

    Leon, Sep 5, 2006

  2. Leon wrote:

    > http://www.processing.org/reference/index.html). The closest
    > thing I could find was devachan -

    Hava a look at Amanith http://www.amanith.org
    OpenGL is that "low" level by design. Everything beyond is to be
    packed into other libraries.

    Wolfgang Draxinger
    --
    E-Mail address works, Jabber: , ICQ: 134682867
    GPG key FP: 2FC8 319E C7D7 1ADC 0408 65C6 05F5 A645 1FD3 BD3E

    Wolfgang Draxinger, Sep 5, 2006

  3. Leon

    Guest

    http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/ I wouldn't begin to tell you how to
    install this.. Looks like russian roulette with virus since the .dll's
    are not available and are not linked from the site but are available
    from lots of places in the google search. Looks like there is a
    copyright that might prevent you from distributing copies of your
    program with the other library. I am not an expert of pyexe though and
    what that does. I also noticed scipy and that seemed to work well,
    shame there isn't templates for the objects in boa-constructor

    https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455
    http://www.dexrow.com..
    Leon wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Does anybody know of or is working on any python modules that allow for
    > a direct but higher-level interface to OpenGL? For example, quick
    > functions to draw lines, curves, and basic shapes; define hsb color
    > mode; fill and stroke operations; easy loading of images, svg files,
    > etc (much like the processing language -
    > http://www.processing.org/reference/index.html). The closest thing I
    > could find was devachan - http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/sw/devachan/,
    > but its very limited. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Leon

    , Sep 5, 2006
  4. Leon

    Leon Guest

    Thanks guys!, Ill look into your suggestions. I'm actually currently
    working directly with pyOpenGL, but hopefully Ill find something that
    would make me more efficient. I might end up writing a library myself.

    Leon, Sep 6, 2006
  5. 5 Sep 2006 03:44:47 -0700, Leon <>:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > Does anybody know of or is working on any python modules that allow for
    > a direct but higher-level interface to OpenGL? For example, quick
    > functions to draw lines, curves, and basic shapes; define hsb color
    > mode; fill and stroke operations; easy loading of images, svg files,
    > etc (much like the processing language -
    > http://www.processing.org/reference/index.html). The closest thing I
    > could find was devachan - http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/sw/devachan/,
    > but its very limited. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

    Soya? I don't know if it fulfill your needs, though.
    http://home.gna.org/oomadness/en/soya/

    --
    Felipe.

    Felipe Almeida Lessa, Sep 6, 2006
  6. Leon

    Ben Sizer Guest

    wrote:
    > http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/ I wouldn't begin to tell you how to
    > install this.. Looks like russian roulette with virus since the .dll's
    > are not available and are not linked from the site but are available
    > from lots of places in the google search.

    I think you're very mistaken... it's a little over-complex, but
    everything you need is up there, on the installation and download
    pages, and the only other .dlls you need are the OpenGL ones which the
    original poster will already have.

    --
    Ben Sizer

    Ben Sizer, Sep 6, 2006