Highlight Just Edited Row

rn5a

How to highlight a row in a DataGrid that has just been edited?
EditItemStyle-BackColor will highlight a row when the DataGrid (& a
row) is in the editable mode. I want to highlight the row immediately
after the row has been edited (i.e. when the DataGrid reverts back to
the uneditable mode) so that users can easily notice which row they
have edited just now.