    side?
    Could anyone help, please?
    Many thanks in advance.

    =?Utf-8?B?QWJkYWxsYQ==?=, Mar 22, 2006

  2. You cannot affect what the right hand mouse button context menu does with
    server side code, i think you would have to use client side VB script to do
    this as i don't think you can even do it in javascript, so it would ver very
    browser specific. The only site i have ever seen that does anything like
    this is the "premium" view of outlook web access that comes with Exchange
    server, and this only works in I.E.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Mar 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWJkYWxsYQ==?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    this is all pretty simple with javascript. pick up any book on javascript
    and the browser dom.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Mar 22, 2006