    haven't found a way to highlight the corresponding area in the HTML
    document.

    If you have any advise for me I would love to hear it. THanks!!!

    x, Jul 26, 2004

  2. x

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 25 Jul 2004 17:18:55 -0700, (x) wrote or quoted
    :

    >I have the code in a seperate space than the HTML version of the page.
    > So far I have the syntax highlighting working well, however I still
    >haven't found a way to highlight the corresponding area in the HTML
    >document.

    I gather what you mean by this is you want to display with an unusual
    background colour like bright yellow. You can insert html tags around
    the text to be highlighted or you can insert span tags and use CSS.

    Just imagine what the result would look like if the original author
    had put in the highlighting. see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/htmlcheat.html

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.