Highlighting the selected node in treeview control

Guest

Hi,

I am using treeview control from Microsoft IE webcontrols. I am having a
requirement like whenever i selected a node in the tree, it should be
highlighted. But the focus is going to the root node. How can i highlight the
selected node?
Can anyone help me?

Satish.

Patrick.O.Ige

There should be a property but can't remember now
You should be able to set that to true i guess...
Patrick