" Hind sight is that of 20/20 they say ? "

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

" Hind sight is that of 20/20 they say ? "

Craig Somerford
to New
More options 3:49 pm (0 minutes ago)

" The calm before the STORM... SNOW STORM that is "

Craig Somerford
to New, Natural, Apple, Harvard, me, Craig, (bcc:Google),
(bcc:National)
More options 3:43 pm (2 minutes ago)

--http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1iearja&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ec42243d8842c4
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

" Snow falling early in New York City this year "

--Why does one run in the rain but yet stand in the shower preparing
ones show shoes
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "
Thank you for the Rainbow Cookies Starbucks a lot of people ate them
and also those who needed them most enjoyed them as well...
For surely GOD looks at you as a bless Coffee stand as do those all
who see you grow in numbers. Prepare your self's Early this year Theo
snow will fall in a day or so so bring out your show shoes.

Faith with out works is dead

But

" Working in Faith "

See what you get as a promise one that is told in the Bible...

The book of
Matthew
Chapter 17 verse 20

So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief;[d] for assuredly, I
say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this
mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing
will be impossible for you.

Please "CLICK" if you will http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=4...7275&spn=0.006891,0.014248&t=k&om=1&iwloc=end

To help support this Non-profit Given to GOD
"CLICK:http://2barter.net/supportus.html

http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1ifb3xw&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ec4293371628a4