Hiring I.T Professionals for USA / H1B Visa-Promatic Technologies,kolkata

swarup.nath

Hello,

This is in regards to H1B (USA-Work Visa) processing, We will be
conducting walk-in interviews in the month of February/March 2007.
Candidates having any of the following skillset and experiance can e-
mail me a copy of your latest resume. Please include a daytime phone
number and current location so we can reach you. In considering
candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.I would
greatly appreciate any help you could provide me in referring your
friends who are residing in India or overseas for H1B processing.

Eligibility : B. Tech/ MCA with Good Communication. Good Academic
Track Record

Skill Set - 1) Java, JSP, J2EE,struts, Oracle
2) .Net Technologies, SQL Server 2000
Experiance - (3-5) yrs.

Candiates with less than 3 yrs. experiance will not be entertained.

Interview Date: 21/02-24/02, 26/02-03/ 03 (11am-6pm)
Interview Venue:
33, C. R. Avenue.5th floor
Kolkata - 700 012
Ph# 033-4008-5473/ 92305-48975