Hiring I.T Professionals for USA / H1B Visa-Promatic Technologies,kolkata

Discussion in 'Java' started by swarup.nath@gmail.com, Feb 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    This is in regards to H1B (USA-Work Visa) processing, We will be
    conducting walk-in interviews in the month of February/March 2007.
    Candidates having any of the following skillset and experiance can e-
    mail me a copy of your latest resume. Please include a daytime phone
    number and current location so we can reach you. In considering
    candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.I would
    greatly appreciate any help you could provide me in referring your
    friends who are residing in India or overseas for H1B processing.

    Eligibility : B. Tech/ MCA with Good Communication. Good Academic
    Track Record

    Skill Set - 1) Java, JSP, J2EE,struts, Oracle
    2) .Net Technologies, SQL Server 2000
    Experiance - (3-5) yrs.

    Candiates with less than 3 yrs. experiance will not be entertained.

    Interview Date: 21/02-24/02, 26/02-03/ 03 (11am-6pm)
    Interview Venue:
    33, C. R. Avenue.5th floor
    Kolkata - 700 012
    Ph# 033-4008-5473/ 92305-48975