HIRING: PHP Developer

HiringDivision

From: In Need - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 24 2006 10:39 pm
Email: "In Need" <[email protected]>
Groups: hfx.forsale
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

We are hiring a PHP developer!

The site must contain the following:
- database
- administrator panel (implementing multiple employee logins /
permissions)
- credit card / paypal processing
- affiliate program
- news scripting control panel
- image design
- coupons / discounts, & gift certificates
- customer log in / log out
- specials page
- contests
- forum

Would like to have:
- flash design
- various language support
- pages that have pre-loaded data (click the link and no new page opens

within the main frame. Simply brings the information forward).

The individual(s) that are selected for this project will have the
opportunity to remain our company's web and image designer(s). Please
send
a price quote for the above mentioned request, as well as a quote for a

design similar to www.IGE.com to (e-mail address removed).

Thank you.

Jerry Stuckle

From: In Need - view profile
Date: Fri, Mar 24 2006 10:39 pm
[...]

I want to buy a car. It must seat four people and be read. Please send quote.

That's basically what you're asking for. No way would I ever make a quote to do
a project based on this information. However, I can quote you an hourly rate
for the design you can use to get a quote.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

HiringDivision

I apologize. Google groups has restricted our contact email. To reach
us, please send your quote to hiringdivision @ gmail.com.

Thank you.

Simon

I apologize. Google groups has restricted our contact email. To reach
us, please send your quote to hiringdivision @ gmail.com.

Thank you.

Apologize to whom? Who/What are you replying to?

Please note that we don't all use Google groups format your replies
properly.

Simon