history.back not working

MuhammadTariq

hi All

In my appliction history.Back is working at my local host and woring
properly but when i upload the apllication and run my appliction from web
the history.back is not working please help me as soon as possible

Hayato Iriumi

Hello MuhammadTariq,

It would be more helpful if you could post how it is not working. My best
guess for this is because the page you are invoking history.back(); is the
first one you went to?