History size or session expiry limit

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Sehboo, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. Sehboo

    Sehboo Guest

    All,

    I have a mobile control ASP.NET application which uses VB.NET objects.
    Application works fine if I just test it using one browser session.
    If I open two browsers then after a call to my vb.net object, one of
    my browsers give me this error

    The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either
    the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session
    cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing
    the history size or session expiry limit.

    My session timeout limit is 20 minutes and
    sessionStateHistorySize="10" That vb object only takes few seconds, so
    I know it is not session timeout. I am not sure what
    sessionStateHistorySize is. I tried to increase it to 100 but still I
    get the same error.

    Any idea?

    Thanks
    Sehboo, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Looks like this:-
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310619

    Andy Mortimer [MS]
    Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
    newsgroup purposes only

    OR if you wish to include a script sample in your post please add "Use of
    included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
    http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm"
    Andy Mortimer [MS], Feb 24, 2004