Hit Counter

SS

ß Ø ® G

Anyone know for a hit counter that is free and you don't have to sign
up for any crap e mails or anything

Just want a basic counter

TIA

--
E-Mail Addy obet(ng)qfy(qbg)cvcrk(qbg)pbz <---Rot13 it
watch out for spam trap in header

http://www.davessite.co.uk
Trike Power the TRUE Trinity

Leslie

Anyone know for a hit counter that is free and you don't have to sign
up for any crap e mails or anything

Just want a basic counter

TIA

Digits.com has a free counter and no emails.

Leslie

Leslie

nope you have to give your e mail address to them as well

Yes, you do, but I've never received a single piece of spam/unwanted
email from them. As a matter of fact, I've never received any email
from them beyond the code to set up the counter. I've used their
simple little free counter on dozens of pages. Can't say what would
happen if you use their pay counter.

Leslie

Von Heler

Yes, you do, but I've never received a single piece of spam/unwanted
email from them. As a matter of fact, I've never received any email
from them beyond the code to set up the counter. I've used their
simple little free counter on dozens of pages. Can't say what would
happen if you use their pay counter.

Leslie

It would appear glaringly obvious that a good idea would be to set up an
alternative free web email address to use for such things.

http://www.cutandpastescripts.com/

Have a few counters.

Von Heler