Hitting send by mistake -- a solution

Discussion in 'Python' started by Terry Reedy, Feb 5, 2013.

  1. Terry Reedy

    Terry Reedy Guest

    [comment about a double post]
    > He must have hit the send button too early by mistake.

    I used to do that occasionally. The reason is that the default position
    of [send] was on the left, under [File] and [Edit], and sometimes I did
    not move the mouse up enough before clicking. With Thunderbird, I was
    able to move [Send] to the right of the other buttons, under nothing. It
    is much harder to accidentally click it. I consider it a benefit that I
    have to consciously look for it. Now, [Spelling] is where [Send] used to
    be, and if I accidentally click *that*, no harm.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy
    Terry Reedy, Feb 5, 2013