Hitting send by mistake -- a solution

Terry Reedy

[comment about a double post]
He must have hit the send button too early by mistake.

I used to do that occasionally. The reason is that the default position
of [send] was on the left, under [File] and [Edit], and sometimes I did
not move the mouse up enough before clicking. With Thunderbird, I was
able to move [Send] to the right of the other buttons, under nothing. It
is much harder to accidentally click it. I consider it a benefit that I
have to consciously look for it. Now, [Spelling] is where [Send] used to
be, and if I accidentally click *that*, no harm.