HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DataAcess.DataAcess is not Found

nasreen

Hi,
One of my application (running in Asp.net 1.1) is accessing the registry
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DataAcess.DataAcess folder.Right now this application is
running in Windows 2000 server without any issue so far as the
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\DataAcess.DataAcess is there.We planning to migrate the
same application to Windows2003 Standard edition server.But the problem is
that Windows 2003 Standard edition doesn't have this registry.Please help me
resolving this issue