    quite unlikely

    how do u actually send the values to the db - any repeater specific article
    is more than welcome"

    Coldman, Sep 1, 2005

  2. I responded to it and it is still there, it is titled "data binding".

    --
    -Demetri

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?=, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Coldman

    Jordan Guest

    "they" are trying to subvert your agenda...

    Jordan, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Coldman

    WJ Guest

    If you use OE, you don't always see everything. At least it happens to me
    all the times, but my posts are still there because I could see them on
    other machines.

    John

    WJ, Sep 1, 2005