    chEErs roN

    I'm root, I'm allowed to do this! ;)
    keep on rockin'
    roN, Apr 4, 2006

  2. roN wrote:

    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'm creating following page: http://paykiosks.net/new/mockup/new_index.htm
    > and I'm getting confused about the thing, that I wanna have these two
    > tables besides each other and not under each other. Why can't I get them
    > below each other? I'm getting desperate...
    > Thank you!

    try this...

    cellpadding="0">

    cellpadding="0">

    since you are using table for layout anyway, you might as well put them
    into there own TD.

    --
    dont pick your nose if it is sore
    Disco Octopus, Apr 4, 2006

  3. roN

    richardv2 Guest

    If you want to use a table, make one with two columns and one row, and
    put one in each cell.

    If you want to be XHTML compliant (which deprecates using tables for
    page layout) you can use "table-less" Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
    design.

    Which are you wanting to do?
    richardv2, Apr 4, 2006
  4. roN

    Jim Moe Guest

    roN wrote:

    > I'm creating following page: http://paykiosks.net/new/mockup/new_index.htm
    > and I'm getting confused about the thing, that I wanna have these two
    > tables besides each other and not under each other. Why can't I get them
    > below each other? I'm getting desperate...

    before and after them. See references to 2 and 3 column CSS designs often
    listed in this group.
    Also HTML 4.01 Transitional was meant as a stopgap DTD. All new work
    should be HTML 4.01 Strict.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)
    Jim Moe, Apr 4, 2006