    Gurgaon.
    India.
    , Jul 24, 2012

    On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:09:02 PM UTC+5:30, (unknown) wrote:
    > Dear Group,
    >
    > I was looking for the following solutions.
    >
    > (i) a Python Hidden Markov Model(HMM) library.
    > (ii)a Python Conditional Random Field(CRF) library.
    > (iii) I am using Python 3.2.1 on Windows 7(64 bit) and also like to get aNLTK version.
    > (iv) I may use unicode character as input.
    >
    > If any one may kindly help me out.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    > Subhabrata Banerjee.
    > Gurgaon.
    > India.

    Dear Group,
    I worked out a solution. As most of the libraries give so many bindings andconditions best way is to make it. Not very tough, I made earlier, but as some files were lost so was thinking instead of a remake if ready versions work. Or may look change from Python 3 to previous version so when 3 will be supported solution. But can I install both Python 3 and Python2.x or call 2.x from 3.x?

    Regards,
    Subhabrata.
    , Jul 25, 2012

  3. Terry Reedy Guest

    On 7/25/2012 11:58 AM, wrote:
    > As most of the libraries give so many bindings and conditions best way

    is to make it. Not very tough, I made earlier, but as some files were
    lost so was thinking instead of a remake if ready versions work. Or may
    look change from Python 3 to previous version so when 3 will be
    supported solution. But can I install both Python 3 and Python2.x or
    call 2.x from 3.x?

    You can have multiple versions of Python installed. Just be careful on
    *nix to use altinstall so as to not disturb the system install used by
    the system.

    Pythonx.y can only use code that works with x.y ;=). However, any Python
    process can use any other program via the subprocess module. You just
    have to work out the data transfer.

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy
    Terry Reedy, Jul 25, 2012

    On Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:28:50 AM UTC+5:30, Terry Reedy wrote:
    > On 7/25/2012 11:58 AM, wrote:
    > > As most of the libraries give so many bindings and conditions best way
    > is to make it. Not very tough, I made earlier, but as some files were
    > lost so was thinking instead of a remake if ready versions work. Or may
    > look change from Python 3 to previous version so when 3 will be
    > supported solution. But can I install both Python 3 and Python2.x or
    > call 2.x from 3.x?
    >
    > You can have multiple versions of Python installed. Just be careful on
    > *nix to use altinstall so as to not disturb the system install used by
    > the system.
    >
    > Pythonx.y can only use code that works with x.y ;=). However, any Python
    > process can use any other program via the subprocess module. You just
    > have to work out the data transfer.
    >
    > --
    > Terry Jan Reedy

    Dear Terry,
    Thanks for your reply. I had downloaded it too, but going tools I felt it is better to repair or rebuild them, as most of them have many bindings. And making is not a big effort when numpy,scipy,matplotlib are there.

    Regards,
    Subhabrata Banerjee.
    , Jul 26, 2012