    Regards,
    Subhabrata.

    , Sep 18, 2012

  2. On 18/09/2012 19:35, wrote:
    > Dear Group,
    > If anyone of the learned members can kindly help with a HMM/CRF based chunker on NLTK.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Subhabrata.

    Certainly but how do you intend paying us? :)

    An alternative approach is to provide us with an idea of what you've
    researched, what code you've written and what problems you've got with
    it. If you get a code exception please provide the complete traceback
    and a mimimal code snippet that reproduces the issue. This way you're
    much more likely to get help.

    --
    Cheers.

    Mark Lawrence.

    Mark Lawrence, Sep 18, 2012

    On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:40:00 AM UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence wrote:
    > On 18/09/2012 19:35, wrote:
    >
    > > Dear Group,

    > > If anyone of the learned members can kindly help with a HMM/CRF based chunker on NLTK.

    > > Regards,

    > > Subhabrata.

    > Certainly but how do you intend paying us? :)
    >

    > An alternative approach is to provide us with an idea of what you've
    >
    > researched, what code you've written and what problems you've got with
    >
    > it. If you get a code exception please provide the complete traceback
    >
    > and a mimimal code snippet that reproduces the issue. This way you're
    >
    > much more likely to get help.
    >

    > --
    >
    > Cheers.
    >

    > Mark Lawrence.

    Two possibilities Mark, either nltk.chunk.(something) or nltk.tag.hmm etc. I am thinking to experiment Regular Expressions, Unigram/Bigram based chunkers are running good even with Indian languages. HMM tag is also going great. I am thinking on the issue.
    Regards,
    Subhabrata.

    , Sep 18, 2012