    update takes longer time and freezing computer intermittently.
    Are there any good alternatives for this perhaps people might be
    using..appreciate your thoughts.
    Srini, May 13, 2010

  2. Srini

    Lew Guest

    On 05/13/2010 09:21 AM, Srini wrote:
    > I have been using McAfee virus protection for a long time and starting
    > last couple of years I have started to not liking the product for
    > obvious reasons..like frequent fire wall interruptions, crashes,
    > update takes longer time and freezing computer intermittently.
    > Are there any good alternatives for this perhaps people might be
    > using..appreciate your thoughts.

    Why are you posting the exact same off-topic question you posted yesterday?
    The answers don't change, and it's still off topic.

    And questions end with a question mark, not two periods.

    Now go find a newsgroup where this is on topic and stop repeating yourself.
    Now go find a newsgroup where this is on topic and stop repeating yourself.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, May 13, 2010