    sometimes, because he thinks I will have fun doing work for which there is
    only intellectual enjoyment. What's that! Can anyone help--gotta go,
    Oprah's on. j

    jane, Nov 12, 2004

  2. jane

    Default User Guest

    *plonk*

    Default User, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Default User <> scribbled the following:
    > *plonk*

    Why *plonk*? After carefully reading the OP's message, I think it was a
    parody.

    "O pointy birds, O pointy-pointy. Anoint my head, anointy-nointy."
    - Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

    Joona I Palaste, Nov 12, 2004
  4. jane

    Joona I Palaste wrote:

    > Default User <> scribbled the following:
    > > plonk

    > Why plonk? After carefully reading the OP's message, I think it was a
    > parody.

    No kidding? Wow, I'm stunned. More like a troll I'd say.

    Even if it's supposed to be joke rather than a troll, it's still a
    waste of time and resources, and an abuse of the group. I'm not coming
    here looking for Shecky Programmer.

    Brian

  5. On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:01:07 -0600, in comp.lang.c , "jane"
    <> wrote:

    >like, my homework is due at 4:30 pm central time Nov 19, and this stupid
    >professor has no respect for my need to use my time elsewhere.

    Its easy, as long as your cupsize is C. Just use your underwear as a sling.
    I'm assuming you still wear any of course. Maybe it came off along with the
    braces, what with that Chad hanging around - are you from Florida - and
    your professor talking about physical constraints, you should report him to
    the NOAA, thats dirty talk.

    Give my regards to Detritus by the way. Gotta go, I'm running out of dried
    frog pills. Oook.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Nov 12, 2004
  6. jane

    Old Wolf Guest

    "Default User" <> wrote:
    > Joona I Palaste wrote:
    > > Default User <> scribbled the following:
    > > > plonk

    > > Why plonk? After carefully reading the OP's message, I think it was a
    > > parody.

    > No kidding? Wow, I'm stunned. More like a troll I'd say.
    >
    > Even if it's supposed to be joke rather than a troll, it's still a
    > waste of time and resources, and an abuse of the group. I'm not coming
    > here looking for Shecky Programmer.

    The OP has the same email address as "Merrill & Michele",
    if that helps.

    Old Wolf, Nov 15, 2004
  7. "jane" <> wrote in message
    > like, my homework is due at 4:30 pm central time Nov 19, and this stupid
    > professor has no respect for my need to use my time elsewhere. He thinks
    > that if the braces are off, then there's something wrong, but I got my
    > braces off while dating Billy 2 years ago, and I was hotter, so I could
    > start dating Chad on the hockey team. It's so nice to have a friendly

    place
    > to talk about things:)
    >
    > Anyways this professor wants me to use c to hurl a 10 kg ball from St.

    Paul
    > to Chicago. He says that the physical constraints are idealized and that
    > this is a study in computational number theory. Black Ford is strange
    > sometimes, because he thinks I will have fun doing work for which there is
    > only intellectual enjoyment. What's that! Can anyone help--gotta go,
    > Oprah's on. j

    I must disagree with some that the function *plonk* in c is defined when
    preceded by _leroy . As far as I'm concerned, Joona, Old Wolf and Mr.
    McIntyre hit the fairway off the asphalt. They have birdie oppportunities.
    In case no one wants to answer the OP's q then I shall be only too happy to
    write Herrn Schroeder a check for five bucks.
    -----------------
    Ein jaegerlicher Tag, da ich ich Gauss in den haenden zu bekomen habe, iss
    een yuter. MPJ

    Merrill & Michele, Nov 16, 2004
  8. Merrill & Michele <> scribbled the following:
    > "jane" <> wrote in message
    >> like, my homework is due at 4:30 pm central time Nov 19, and this stupid
    >> professor has no respect for my need to use my time elsewhere. He thinks
    >> that if the braces are off, then there's something wrong, but I got my
    >> braces off while dating Billy 2 years ago, and I was hotter, so I could
    >> start dating Chad on the hockey team. It's so nice to have a friendly

    > place
    >> to talk about things:)
    >>
    >> Anyways this professor wants me to use c to hurl a 10 kg ball from St.

    > Paul
    >> to Chicago. He says that the physical constraints are idealized and that
    >> this is a study in computational number theory. Black Ford is strange
    >> sometimes, because he thinks I will have fun doing work for which there is
    >> only intellectual enjoyment. What's that! Can anyone help--gotta go,
    >> Oprah's on. j

    > I must disagree with some that the function *plonk* in c is defined when
    > preceded by _leroy . As far as I'm concerned, Joona, Old Wolf and Mr.
    > McIntyre hit the fairway off the asphalt. They have birdie oppportunities.
    > In case no one wants to answer the OP's q then I shall be only too happy to
    > write Herrn Schroeder a check for five bucks.

    Merrill & Mitchelle, although this latest attempt is quite good, do you
    think you could possibly try making even less sense? There's still a
    chance someone might understand something that you're trying to say.

    "Last year he disrespected me - and then he showed lack of respect."
    - Anthony Mason

    Joona I Palaste, Nov 19, 2004
  9. Joona I Palaste <> scribbled the following:
    > Merrill & Michele <> scribbled the following:

    (snip)

    > Merrill & Mitchelle, although this latest attempt is quite good, do you
    > think you could possibly try making even less sense? There's still a
    > chance someone might understand something that you're trying to say.

    Merrill & _Michele_. Sorry about that.

    "Parthenogenetic procreation in humans will result in the founding of a new
    religion."
    - John Nordberg

    Joona I Palaste, Nov 19, 2004