    point for researching this myself.

    Josh

    , Jun 21, 2008

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:23:09 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >I am looking for starting point for hooking into another process and
    >grabbing information about its events and controls.

    If the other process co-operates, it might open a socket for reporting
    stats.

    If the mother spawns child, you can communicate via System.out and
    System.in. see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/exec.html

    Other than that, I think you need something platform dependent + jni.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Jun 22, 2008