    before Page.OnLoad event raised. Or at least in Page_Load event handler i
    can find out which control raise it.

    Thank's

    Yovi Oktofianus, Oct 17, 2003

  2. If IsPostBack Then...

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big Things are made up of
    Lots of Little Things.

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Yup, but, I cannot find out which control send post back event, with the
    method you suggest me I can only find out is page load event a Post Back
    Event or not.

    How can we know the control who send it (postback event) ?

    Thank's & Regards

    Yovi

    Yovi Oktofianus, Oct 18, 2003
  4. "Yovi Oktofianus" <> wrote in message
    > Yup, but, I cannot find out which control send post back event, with the
    > method you suggest me I can only find out is page load event a Post Back
    > Event or not.
    >
    > How can we know the control who send it (postback event) ?

    It's usually a bad idea to try to figure out which control caused the
    PostBack.

    Usually, people just handle the various Click or SelectedIndexChanged
    events.
    --
    John Saunders
    Internet Engineer

    John Saunders, Oct 18, 2003
  5. Yovi Oktofianus

    Jalil Vaidya Guest

    Request.Form["__EVENTTARGET"] will give the UniqueID of the control that
    caused the postback to fire. As this is an implementation detail of
    ASP.NET and is subject to change in future, it is usually a bad idea to
    play around with it. I would also like to point out that the UniqueID of
    a control can be different than the ID that you gave to the control.

    HTH,

    Jalil Vaidya

    Jalil Vaidya, Oct 18, 2003