    menu using DTHML? I'm not using VS 2005 yet.

    Thanks.

    Amil
    Amil, Nov 24, 2005

  2. Hi Amil,

    You can try the Ultra Menu at http://www.otbtechsystems.com , horizontal and
    vertical. Includes all the source code too. Written in VB.Net. Good luck!
    Ken.

    --
    Ken Dopierala Jr.
    For great ASP.Net web hosting try:

    "Amil" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a recommendation on an AWESOME (free) horizontal

    drop-down

    Ken Dopierala Jr., Nov 24, 2005

  3. Good menu but is it databse driven?

    Patrick.O.Ige, Nov 24, 2005
  4. Hi Patrick,

    No it isn't. That is a good idea though, wouldn't need to store as much
    data in the HTML then and it could be much more dynamic. Ken.

    Ken Dopierala Jr., Nov 24, 2005
  5. Yes Ken.
    But its still useful anyway.
    Thanks