Horizontal Menu Navigation Web Control - Spaces Between Menu Items

Philip

I am using the Menu navigation web control to display a horizontal menu from
the web.sitemap. I am trying to figure out how to embed several spaces
between the top level menu options.

I am using the StaticItemFormatString (such as "{0} " to attempt to attach
trailing spaces to the end of each horizontal menu item... however the
trailing spaces are being trimmed off. I have also tried adding the trailing
spaces to the web.sitemap... however with the same result... the trailing
spaces are being trimmed off.

Can someone offer another solution ?