    SoftCircuits
    http://www.softcircuits.com
    Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm
    Jonathan Wood, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Jonathan Wood

    G. Whiz Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Jonathan Wood, Mar 1, 2006
  4. Jonathan Wood

    Darren Kopp Guest

    Darren Kopp, Mar 1, 2006
  5. Thanks for the info!

    --
    Jonathan Wood

    Jonathan Wood, Mar 1, 2006
  6. Jonathan Wood

    G. Whiz Guest

    what in tarnation did i just send you?
    G. Whiz, Mar 1, 2006
  7. G. Whiz,

    > what in tarnation did i just send you?

    Huh?

    You sent me a reference to GoDaddy.com.

    A site I'm familiar with but when I looked, I still found no mention of
    ..NET. So I thought I'd try to get verification that they did in fact support
    ..NET and ask about your own site to see if I could get even more
    information. All of which you've ignored.

    I can see you prefer to keep your conversations simple. I apologize for
    attempting to go beyond your single-line response.

    --
    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits
    Jonathan Wood, Mar 1, 2006
  8. Jonathan Wood

    Darren Kopp Guest

    Darren Kopp, Mar 1, 2006
  9. Jonathan Wood, Mar 1, 2006
  10. Jonathan Wood

    Darren Kopp Guest

    Darren Kopp, Mar 1, 2006
  11. I've been buying all my domains through them. (No reason to pay Network
    Solution prices any more.)

    Looking at the site, it looks like a lot of things such as SSL are
    considered extras. I'd love to hear from folks who have actually been
    hosting with them. In fact, since this is an ASP forum and I assume
    virtually everyone who comes here has at least one Web site, I would have
    guessed I would've got a bit more response in this thread with people
    talking about who they're hosting with.

    I'll check out the article.

    Thanks.

    Jonathan Wood, Mar 1, 2006