hosting asp.net out of IIS with MC++, strange exception.

EP

I am hosting asp.net outside of IIS, and my workerrequest derived class is written in MC++.

Whenever I make a request, I get the exception pasted below:

Of course adding a trust element to the config file doesn't change anything, and I have roughly the same implementation built in c# and it works fine.

Any Ideas?

Server Error in '/' Application.

The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetTrustLevel()
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context)

[HttpException (0x80004005): ASP.NET Initialization Error]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context)
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)