hosting asp.net out of IIS with MC++, strange exception.

E

EP

I am hosting asp.net outside of IIS, and my workerrequest derived class is written in MC++.

Whenever I make a request, I get the exception pasted below:

Of course adding a trust element to the config file doesn't change anything, and I have roughly the same implementation built in c# and it works fine.

Any Ideas?

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): The application's configuration files must contain 'trust' section.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.SetTrustLevel()
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context)

[HttpException (0x80004005): ASP.NET Initialization Error]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context)
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)

Ask a Question