    not require that the client have .net access? I'm more the less thinking of
    mobile devices that don't have access to, or the ability to run .net. If you
    can do this, how do you do it?
    Andy B, Jun 9, 2008

  2. Andy B

    bruce barker Guest

    no, the client must have the matching version of .net installed. also
    the browser must support the hosting of .net controls.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jun 9, 2008

  3. Andy B

    Munna Guest

    Hi

    ->"Is there any way to use .net windows forms controls inside asp.net
    pages "

    yes you can do that... check out

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/TrackBarExample.aspx

    ->"not require that the client have .net access"

    client must have dot net framework installed...

    ->"mobile devices that don't have access to"

    new windows mobiles with new window ce os come's with dotnet framework
    2.0 compact edition...

    ... exactly what do you intend to do ? since asp.net have support for
    mobile web also...

    Best of luck

    Munna
    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com
    Munna, Jun 9, 2008
  4. Andy B

    Andy B Guest

    I need to come up with a dateTimePicker for asp.net that works just like the
    one in windows forms. Any ideas? It has to be WM6 compatible though....

    Andy B, Jun 9, 2008