Hosting Recommendation (ASP.NET C# 2.0 + Sql Server 2000+)

Guest

Can anyone recommend a Windows Hosting Provider that they've used for either
co-location or managed services that has proven reliable?

We've got an ASP.NET application with a fair amount of traffic that needs to
be up 24/7. We've got multiple servers co-located with The Planet in Dallas,
but we're seeking to diversify our infrastructure.

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Brenden,

I'm happy with http://www.orcsweb.com/

BB> Can anyone recommend a Windows Hosting Provider that they've used
BB> for either co-location or managed services that has proven reliable?
BB>
BB> We've got an ASP.NET application with a fair amount of traffic that
BB> needs to be up 24/7. We've got multiple servers co-located with The
BB> Planet in Dallas, but we're seeking to diversify our infrastructure.
BB>
BB> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/