Hosting service with Python support

Discussion in 'Python' started by BadJake, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. BadJake

    BadJake Guest

    Hi
    I have just found out the my hosting service includes Python support.
    Unfortunately, they make no mention of this on their web site. There are too
    few hosting companies that offer Python support so I would like to share
    this one with you. You can find out by pointing your brower at
    http://www.krellen.com
    For $14.95 per month you get the following:-

    1. 1 Gb Disk Space
    2. 10Gb monthly transfer
    3. 10 domains
    4. Unlimited number of e-mail accounts
    5. Unlimited number of FTP accounts
    6. Unlimited number of Domain Pointers
    7. Unlimited number of sub-domains
    8. Private cgi-bin
    9. Web Mail
    10. Unlimited number of MySQL databases

    There are cheaper options available starting at $4.95 per month go up to $50
    per month for resellers plans
    EMail support is excellent and you can even get to speak to a human by
    phone.
    The only time they went off-line was when they up graded their servers to
    Red Hat V9.0 and then we were notified

    Regards
    BadJake
    BadJake, Aug 24, 2003

  2. BadJake

    Graham Breed Guest

    BadJake wrote:
    > Hi
    > I have just found out the my hosting service includes Python support.
    > Unfortunately, they make no mention of this on their web site. There are too
    > few hosting companies that offer Python support so I would like to share
    > this one with you. You can find out by pointing your brower at
    > http://www.krellen.com

    Here's where they mention Python:

    http://www.krellen.com/hosting/faq.php#cat0_0

    Being Red Hat, that really does mean "latest version" does it?

    Graham
    Graham Breed, Aug 24, 2003

  3. john> I have just found out the my hosting service includes Python
    john> support. Unfortunately, they make no mention of this on their web
    john> site. There are too few hosting companies that offer Python
    john> support so I would like to share this one with you.

    You can share it most effectively by adding a row to the table at

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonHosting

    if one doesn't already exist.

    Skip
    Skip Montanaro, Aug 25, 2003