    http://www.lensescapes.com/
    http://www.physci.org/
    http://www.1point1c.org/
    Andrew Thompson, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Andrew Thompson

    Ben_ Guest

    You need to investiguate:
    - how to configure Virtual Hosts
    - how to attach an application to a Virtual Host
    Ben_, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Andrew Thompson, Oct 25, 2003
  4. Andrew Thompson

    Ben_ Guest

    Yes, this is a must read for Apache.

    And what is your J2EE container ?
    Ben_, Oct 25, 2003
  5. Andrew Thompson, Oct 25, 2003
  6. "Andrew Thompson" <> writes:

    > Since my intent was to serve up different pages according
    > to the "address in the browser's address bar", I am
    > wondering how to get that information. Can it be done?

    Yes: The browser must send Host header when sending the request (all
    newer do), and the server must send Location header (that's where your
    code comes in).
    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Oct 25, 2003