hot deploy class file to tomcat

VisionSet

How do you hot deploy a class file to tomcat these days? I'm sure I've
had this working before, some xml config in server.xml?

Mich

VisionSet said:
How do you hot deploy a class file to tomcat these days? I'm sure I've
had this working before, some xml config in server.xml?

reloadable

Set to true if you want Catalina to monitor classes in /WEB-INF/classes/ and
/WEB-INF/lib for changes, and automatically reload the web application if a
change is detected. This feature is very useful during application
development, but it requires significant runtime overhead and is not
recommended for use on deployed production applications. You can use the
Manager web application, however, to trigger reloads of deployed
applications on demand.