Hot new programming languages - according to the TIOBE index

MonkeeSage

vasudevram said:
Ruby and Python are doing well, according to the latest TIOBE index.

Doing well?? Ruby is up 14 points, relatively...ghea! ruby p0wns!11 ;)

D is an interesting language, though, I must say. Looks like they did
all the things right that C++ did wrong.

Regards,
Jordan