HOT!!!PYTHON DEVELOPER REQUIRED @ ADOBE SYSTEMS

Recruiter-Adobe

Hi PYTHON DEVELOPERS,

ADOBE SYSTEMS is looking for a PYTHON DEVELOPER who can troubleshoot
Python based applet which makes data base queries and populates Excel
tables used to generate pivot charts, graphs and tables showing bug
metrics. Isolate problem which is causing reports to crash and
institute fix.

This is a position through Manpower at our customer Adobe Systems,
you will be employed as a Manpower's contractor.

Job Responsibilities:

· Setup a new server (development environment)

· Install updated versions of both python and other plugins
used for our applet.

· Import Code/applet instance.

· Remove code that uploads it to the Production Server
Instance

· Eventually move the entire Production Instance over to the
newer server.

· Update Code to comply with the latest Python standards

Knowledge & Skills:

· Expert in Python Programming

· Experience in COM Object programming speficially Excel COM
Objects

· Experience in using WebServices (SOAP)

· Win2k System Administration Experience a Plus

· Need to migrate from version 2.3 to latest version of Python

Hourly Pay rate: $85-$100/hr

If interested, please send a Word copy of your resumeto
(e-mail address removed) with your expected hourly rate, availability,
visa status, best time and phone # to contact you.