HOT Requirements: 1.Java web developer, 2.Programmer Analyst

Isaac

Dear All,

Let me know if you have anyone available for the below positions,
please send resumes with rate, location and contact details:

1. Job Title : Java Web Developer
Job Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 months

Job Description:
We are looking for a motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual
who can work in a fast-paced environment.

Responsibilities:
• Develop code that is cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatible and
troubleshoot associated issues.
• Work with team in development of rich user interface for new web-
based applications in accordance with the design specifications, user
interface style guides and established usability standards.
• Work with Team to ensure successful implementation and integration
of presentation tier with other tiers in multi-tier web-based
applications.Implementation and integration of presentation tier with
other tiers in multi-tier web-based applications.
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging
technologies, industry trends and standards, modern web browser
capabilities, compatibility issues, W3C standards compliance and
accessibility issues.

Skills Required:
• Expert hands-on knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX as
well as other web development/production tools.
• Advanced knowledge of JavaScript libraries like Prototype, jQuery or
Script.aculo.us.
• Experience with Java, JSP, Servlets and XML/XSLT. Experience with
relational databases (preferably Oracle) and knowledge of SQL and
RDBMS tools and utilities is a plus.
Skills Preferred:
Java, Spring, Hibernate

2. Programmer Analyst (PRA)
Duration: 06+ month's
Location: Carson City, NV.

Skills and Experience:
1.Two (2) to five (5) years hands on analysis and programming
experience;
2.Direct Java, J2EE, and Oracle technology application and systems
development experience;
3.Java/J2EE and Oracle programming experience using SOA concepts;
4.One (1) to two (2) years of programming experience with web services
and XML;
5.Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle
Service Bus, Weblogic, and development tools including: JDeveloper or
Eclipse;
6.One (1) to two (2) years experience with Oracle RDBMS including SQL
programming;
7.Experience with project life cycle, including design, development,
testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT,
implementation and production support;
8.Effective communication skills both written and verbal required to
effectively present ideas and concepts to both technical and end-user
communities;
9.Capability to perform the functions described in Section 15, Scope
of Work; and
10.A good working knowledge and strong technical background and
experience in system analysis.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac
Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused