Hotkey save functionality in DataGrid

Guest

Hi all,

Here is my dilemma which I bet others have faced. I have a datagrid written in C# which based upon user criteria will display anywhere from 6 to 18 columns of numbers which will be editable by the user. Upon clicking the save button the database will be updated. What has been requested by the users is for a hotkey to exist such as pressing Enter to automatically save the row without having to click on the save button. For the Edit, Save, and Cancel functionality I am using the standard button column in the Property Builder for the datagrid. I have looked for a simple way to do this and have come up short. Any ideas on how to implement this would be great and appreciated.

Thanks!